Sunday, December 27, 2009

Off-Topic: Roll Some Dice in 2010

Hey there. Pardon the interruption -- I don't want to mess up Guy's flow or anything, but I wanted to post this rather off-topic news.

One of the reasons my posting on this blog has slowed as of late is that most of my RPG ideas these days haven't involved FATE, so they don't really fit in here. In the interest of giving them a home, I've started another blog, Roll Some Dice. Instead of being laser-focused on FATE and SotC, it's more of a general game-design blog where I can air those non-FATE ideas and develop them further with the help of a loving largely ambivalent public.

The first idea to get some attention is a more or less complete game, Leftovers, which I wrote for a contest on RPG.net. Check it out!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled guest blogger.

No comments: