Monday, August 23, 2010

Gateway 2010: Sample Characters

Hey there, little blog! How've you been the past 22 days? Sorry for the neglect. You can blame the baby. Let's all blame the baby!


Anyway, Gateway's in a couple weeks, more or less, and I'm running a FATE Supers game (and two sessions of Leftovers). The setting's a cross between Marvel's Secret Warriors and Wildstorm's Stormwatch (under Ellis, anyway), so it's very different from the Silver Age teenager FATE Supers games I've run in the past. For reasons known only to myself (and, like, four other people), I want to see if my supers hack can handle something with a more serious tone.

Here are a couple sample characters. There's a lot of rampant ripping-off of stuff like S.H.I.E.L.D. and HYDRA and all that they entail, so don't let that bother you. It's an homage.

Ballista, energy-projecting team leader
Flagstone, the brick

As you can see, there's a lot more mechanical detail on these sheets, including point costs and individual super-skill trappings, so people can see what's going on a little more.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I keep trying to blame the Baby but I find myself powerless against his hypnotic eye.